Thursday, July 13, 2006

Mr Saurkraut's Sour Stomach

Well, I'm finally posting in my blog again. I couldn't post last week as my computer went nuts on me. Fortunately, my computer whiz mom had one of her computer whiz friends fix it for me. unfortunately, my hard drive was completely erased so I lost all of my programs and I'm still trying to reinstall everything. On top of that, my brother-in law and his wife came over and neglected to mention that they were just getting over a Stomach virus (it takes 8-to 10 days to get rid of even if you aren't showing any symptoms), and needless to say it Made its way-to my prineccsazen and I. If you're not familiar with the stomach virus, just imagine 24 hours of vomiting and diarrhea along with a fever. It took about 48 hours for most of symptoms to go away, and only now, a week later, am I really starting to feel better. Well, I'm going to wrap this post up now; I should post again today or tomorrow. Peace and Audi 5000 G!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home