Sunday, July 23, 2006

The Dallas Debacle

Hello again, I know that I've been slipping a little lately on the posts, but I'll keep trying to post more often. Well, part of the reason I haven't posted in the past couple of days has been the fact that I've been stranded in Dallas. The Mrs. and I went to go and pick up our "Master", aka daughter and on the way we had a break-down. First it started as a tire whose tread began to seperate while we were on the Highway. We pulled over at a gas station and low and behold there was a tire station there. It was a mom-n-pop operation somewhere near Canton, TX and after about an hour we were on our way again. Well, unfortunately the pop in this operation jacked up the car and somehow damaged one of the engine cooling lines and about 10 minutes after we left, our car started to overheat. Well, to make a long story short, it took us 13 hours to make a 5 hour trip to Dallas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home